Sunday 7 August 2011

All About me....

I am a guy who lives in Hyderabad situated in the southern part of India. I love to write, but hate to read!!!lol
I am a graduate in Bachelor of Technology from Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad often known as JNTUH.
I have created this blog on 7th August,2011 and what's special today? Hmmm... Let me think... Oh yes its Friendship day! So all my friends forget about "Facebook", "Google+" and "Twitter".(Just kidding i know its difficult to survive without them):-P.
I want to earn lots and lots of luck first, however the fortune and other stuff follows later on... I am the kind of person who believes in that one moment which brings your life onto a point where you need make your presence felt. Of course, I am yet to get to that point soon.... But meanwhile the main purpose i created this hangout is that  to make it a place such as a one stop for all your needs. I create my own posts sometimes and get the best of appreciations from various sources. 
You just can't doubt my skills, i can do almost anything as I work through the mechanism of "Rocket Launcher", the moment that fire is ignited by someone i am ready to go... So be in touch with me on my 
Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000635585463   

and contact me on my email id as well as specified below:
nikhil.thakur4@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment